2005 BMW R1200GS (ABS)
- Jesse panniers (with keys), top racks, and fuel bottle holder
- Hepco Becker top box (with keys)
- Lower crash bars
- Headlight guard
- Throttle lock
- Front fender extender
- Cool decals already installed!
- Monster negotiable, he’s ridden almost every mile with me on this bike.
- Valves adjusted
- Plugs replaced
- Air filter replaced
- oil changed
- Final drive
- Clutch (Mineral Oil)
- Throttle bodies synced
- Michelin Road Pilot 4 Trail tires installed about 8,000 Kms ago – Amazing tires!
- Clutch, rear main seal, transmission seals replaced at 32,500 Miles ($1900.00)
- Rear shock has about 30,000 Miles
- 69,500 Miles – increasing daily (and fast, in this weather!) – daily driver.
- Port Renfrew – Lake Cowichan loop April 1st, 2016
- Last big trip was July 2015 – over 6,000 kms in 13 days
- Washington, Oregon, Nevada (Las Vegas), Arizona (Yuma), California (LA), HWY 1 and 101 back up the coast!
- Ran flawlessly even in torrential rain in Oregon, and in the desert when I was melting!
- US bike, currently registered in BC with clean title
- Always run premium gas.
- Pictures taken April 1st, 2016.
- Not a garage queen, has some bumps and bruises, but I’d ride it across the country tomorrow (if my wife would let me).
I have some other additional items for sale for it (Bike purchaser gets first chance)
- Corbin Driver saddle
- Left tank cover
- Set spoke wheels with Tourance knobby tires
- Clutch master cylinder
- Clutch slave cylinder